[Coin-discuss] RE: Running the BranchAndCut example

Jesper Hansen jesper at carmen.se
Fri Apr 11 07:03:48 EDT 2003

This is a great initiative. I'm going to do a column generation algorithm
with OSI or Branch & Price with BCP. I would therefore be very interested in
an update of the site and especially the OSI example. If I manage to get get
OSI or BCP working, I would be pleased to contribute to a tutorial.

'Jesper