[Coin-discuss] RE: Running the BranchAndCut example

Jesper Hansen jesper at carmen.se
Fri Apr 11 04:14:59 EDT 2003

Hi Laszlo

Thank you. Now Mkc and MaxCut is working fine. However, the Branch&Cut still
gives an assert. Did you find out if it is a roundoff problem or...? Does
there exist a good Osi tutorial or do I have to look at the code? The Lehigh
site is a bit outdated and at least for me difficult to follow without
additional comments.

'Jesper