[Coin-discuss] minor bugs, CoinMpsIO, OsiSolverInterfaceTest

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Sep 26 14:08:59 EDT 2002

Folks,

	A few simple fixes for CoinMpsIO.cpp and OsiSolverInterfaceTest.cpp.

							Lou

  CoinMpsIO: line numbers may be slightly off as I added some bits of
  commentary while working. Shouldn't amount to more than five lines
  plus/minus. In all cases, top line should replace lower line.

  * line 175

    <   MpsCardReader ( FILE * fp, gzFile gzfp, CoinMpsIO * reader );
    ---
    >   MpsCardReader ( FILE * fp, gzFile fp, CoinMpsIO * reader );

    Two identically named parameters --- the compiler was unhappy.

  * line 2367

    <       writeString(fp, gzfp, "RANGES\n");
    ---
    >       writeString(fp, gzfp, "RANGE\n");

    If I read the MPS standard correctly, RANGES is required as the section
    name.

  * line 2832

    <   if ( intType[columnNumber]==1 ) return true;
    ---
    >   if ( intType[columnNumber]==0 ) return true;

    Looks like an overly enthusiastic application of cut-and-paste code
    construction  :-). Integer is indicated by `1', yes?

  OsiSolverInterfaceTest.cpp

  * line 19

    < #  include "OsiDylpSolverInterface.hpp"
    ---
    > #  include "OsiDyLpSolverInterface.hpp"

    The problem is the capital `L' in DyLp.