[Coin-discuss] devel-1/dylp

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Sep 26 14:07:26 EDT 2002

Folks,

	I've managed to get OsiDylp up and limping --- I can build a static
linked version without file compression. Overall I like the structure of the
devel-1 branch, with a few caveats. Nice work! Observations/suggestions for
makefiles and CoinMpsIO in messages to follow.

	I will push up a new version of the OsiDylpSolverInterface files,
but not until I return from vacation. I'll be leaving tomorrow, returning
October 15th. At that point I'll probably take an extra week and complete the
removal of yla05. This will leave dylp open-source `clean', with no questions
about provenance of the code, and also make it possible to test in a PC
environment. I've already swapped in the glpk basis code in my dylp
development branch. Some additional work remains to update
OsiDylpSolverInterface.

	Brady, Vivien --- when I get back, I'll be in touch to get a copy
of the OsiGlpkSolverInterface. I'm thinking that it'll be good to run the
unitTest with clp, glpk, and dylp to keep me from unwittingly doing something
specific to dylp.

							Lou