[Coin-discuss] OsiGlpk

Brady Hunsaker hunsaker at isye.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 31 18:34:37 EST 2002

I've attached updated versions of OsiGlpk files to conform to the new
directory structure and other small changes.  I think I've included
all the files that need to be changed, though a few of them just
require a few changes (like Makefile.location and unitTest.cpp).

OsiGlpk will pass the basic unitTest (not with
-testOsiSolverInterface), but only if three lines are commented out
near the end of OsiSolverInterfaceTest.cpp.  You can see which ones in
the file I included.  These lines are testing parameter functions at
various values.  However, GLPK aborts if certain tolerance parameters
are given values that don't make sense (in this case, they're too
large).  I could've added a workaround in the interface, but that
would be defeating the purpose, I think.

There are plenty more improvements that need to be made to OsiGlpk (I
still haven't made some that the author of GLPK suggested), but I
thought it would be good to get a working version into the repository
and go from there.

Brady

Brady Hunsaker
Georgia Institute of Technology
Program in Algorithms, Combinatorics, and Optimization
School of Industrial and Systems Engineering

E-mail address:   hunsaker at isye.gatech.edu