[Coin-discuss] OsiMessageHandler.hpp

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 31 12:01:04 EST 2002

Until we get Clp properly on the main cvs repository, anyone interested in
Clp will find that the best thing to do is to download the tarball
coin_devel-1....

Then making Clp will also make files from the Coin directory which includes
CoinMessageHandler.hpp.  The development branch has Clp depending on Coin
not on Osi which led to some circular references as Clp is one of the codes
that Osi can use.

Hope that helps

John forrest

                      "Wolfgang Hauber"
                      <wolfgang at hauber.at>                         To:       <coin-discuss at www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com>
                      Sent by:                                     cc:
                      coin-discuss-admin at www-124.southbury.        Subject:  [Coin-discuss] OsiMessageHandler.hpp
                      usf.ibm.com

                      10/31/2002 06:14 AM
                      Please respond to coin-discuss

I tried to compile the CLP-Module. The compiler told me that
“OsiMessageHandler.hpp” (used in ClpModel.cpp / ClpModel.hpp) was missing.
Where can I obtain this file?

Thanks in advance
Wolfgang