[Coin-discuss] COIN/BCP examples

Al Lee alleecs at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 19:37:33 EST 2002

Hi,

When I compiled MaxCut that comes as one of COIN/BCP
examples, I've got the following
errors:
BCP_parameters::read_from_stream   Scanning parameter
stream.
BCP_parameters::read_from_stream   Scanning parameter
stream.
BCP_parameters::read_from_stream   Scanning parameter
stream.
BCP_parameters::read_from_stream   Scanning parameter
stream.
BCP_parameters::read_from_stream   Scanning parameter
stream.
BCP_parameters::read_from_stream   Scanning parameter
stream.
Can't open input file!
Abort

Has anybody experienced the same problem? As a C++
novice, I couldn't find the cause of the problem with
hours of looking at the source code.

Also I found it very strange that Makefile.mkc for Mkc
example is missing. Am I supposed to write the file to
test the example?

Thanks