[Coin-discuss] Open Source Simplex solver?

Antonio Frangioni frangio at di.unipi.it
Mon May 13 08:40:14 EDT 2002

John,

>so I have done the coding you suggested

Great. Do you want me to give a look at the code and comment it further
(assuming I have any other comments)? Where can I download it from?

When the interface between the modules in the Simplex will be stable, I'll
try to push two research groups I work with to adopt it for some
simplex-related
projects. I did propose them to implement something like that, but since
most of the work is already done, we should be able to give back something
interesting in the not-too-far future.

					Best

					Antonio