[Coin-discuss] encouraging contributions to COIN

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Thu May 9 16:36:59 EDT 2002

Brady:
Great page!  I've added it with  a few minor edits to the COIN-OR website.
I need to get a few gifs made in order to populate the banner and sidebars,
but it's up without them presently and accessible through a link on the
FAQs page.

I've also updated the link to the bug-tracking facility, which you reported
as broken.

Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center