[Coin-discuss] Make clean and BranchAndCut Example

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 9 15:06:21 EST 2002

Hi Einat,

The BranchAndCut example has not been used for quite a while now and even
when it was new it wasn't heavily tested. It just serves as an example of
what routines one needs to code up to do a branch-and-cut code. It is quite
possible that there is a bug. I'm away from work at the moment, but I'll look
into it either at the end of this week or early next week.

--Laci