[Coin-discuss] compiling BCP

einat or eior at compugen.co.il
Tue Dec 3 08:07:42 EST 2002

Hi,
I left the SIGWIN and moved to linux
I changed the Makefile.location so that the path to glpk and osl is correct.
I have made (i.e run "make") on 'Val' ans 'Osi' without any trouble.
I tried "make"ing Bcp and failed.
The error was:
"creating dependency BCP_INST_system.d
mkdir: can't make directory '/dep':permision denied."
Do you have any idea what could be wrong?
Thanks
Einat