[Coin-discuss] compiling BCP

JP Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 2 12:01:07 EST 2002

With Laci's help the Bcp Maxcut example is presently compiling on cygwin.
It is not linking because of template instantiation issues.

JP Fasano
jpfasano at us.ibm.com
(914)945-1324  (tie line 862-1324)
COIN www.coin-or.org

|---------+------------------------------------------------>
|         |           einat or <eior at compugen.co.il>       |
|         |           Sent by:                             |
|         |           coin-discuss-admin at www-124.southbury.|
|         |           usf.ibm.com                          |
|         |                                                |
|         |                                                |
|         |           12/02/2002 03:11 AM                  |
|         |           Please respond to coin-discuss       |
|         |                                                |
|---------+------------------------------------------------>
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       To:       coin-discuss at www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Coin-discuss] compiling BCP                                                 |
  |                                                                                              |
  |                                                                                              |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,
I am working with SIGWIN.
I have changed all Makefiles to "STATIC" rather then "SHARED".
my "g++" version is as required.
I have compiled "Vol" without any trouble.
When compiling "Osi" I had to download the GNU glpc library. It compiled
as well.
While trying to compaile "Bcp" I am getting the following remark:

Compiling BCP_lp_param.cpp
/cygdrive/c/cvs/COIN/Bcp/include/BCP_vector.hpp: In method `void
BCP_vec<BCP_string>::push_back(const BCP_string &)':
/cygdrive/c/cvs/COIN/Bcp/LP/BCP_lp_param.cpp:14:   instantiated from
here
/cygdrive/c/cvs/COIN/Bcp/include/BCP_vector.hpp:177: `BCP_CONSTRUCT'
undeclared (first use this function)
/cygdrive/c/cvs/COIN/Bcp/include/BCP_vector.hpp:177: (Each undeclared
identifier is reported only once
/cygdrive/c/cvs/COIN/Bcp/include/BCP_vector.hpp:177: for each function
it appears in.)
make: *** [/BCP_lp_param.o] Error 1

Is there anything else missing I need to download?
Can you give me a hint as to what I can try to do to fix it?
Thanks in advance
Einat