[Coin-discuss] Gomory cuts and possible Open Source plans - a nyone want an Open Sourcesimplex solver?

Gosavi, Abhijit gosavi at USCOLO.edu
Sun Apr 28 23:39:58 EDT 2002

I too am interested in the simplex solver.  What method will this solver
use?  Revised simplex or interior point?

Abhijit Gosavi
Assistant Professor
Industrial Engineering
University of Southern Colorado