[Coin-discuss] SunOS support of OSI

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 21 16:07:26 EST 2001

Hi Stephen,

I'm responsible for maintaining the Makefiles. There already is a
Makefile.SunOS in the development tree (and the wc thingy is fixed :-). I
would strongly recommend for you to start with the devel tree instead of the
main branch. Very soon (probably by the end of the next week) the devel tree
will be the main one. Tobias Pfender has already committed lots of stuff for
the OsiCpxSolverInterface, it may run correctly I just didn't have time to
test it. If it works ok (and probably it does) then we'll make the switch.

To get the devel tree you have to use cvs, there is no daily tarball.
Simply use 'cvs checkout -r devel <module_name>'.

I also have other stuff to say about the devel version, but I'll start a new
thread for that.

--Laci