[coin-discuss] using coin

jpfasano at us.ibm.com jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 5 08:04:42 EDT 2000

Marko,
>>Are there users out there using Linux?
Yes. This is the platform of choice.

>>Try `make' I got
>>/home/loparic/acad/coin/COIN/Bcp/Bcp-common/dep/oslSolver.d:1: ***
missing separator.  Stop.
>>Any hints? Thanks,

Could you please try removing the directory
  /home/loparic/acad/coin/COIN/Bcp/Bcp-common/dep
and then run make again?

Please let me know the outcome.
If this works, then we know what can go wrong and can try to improve.
If this doesn't work, we will need to figure out what is going wrong in
your situation.

JP Fasano
jpfasano at us.ibm.com
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/coin/