[Coin-announce] Modeling talks sought for APMOD Conference, Brno, 8-10 June 2016

Robert Fourer 4er at ampl.com
Sun Feb 21 15:51:44 EST 2016

I have been asked to organize sessions on

      OPTIMIZATION MODELING LANGUAGES AND SOFTWARE

at APMOD 2016, the 12th International Conference on Applied Mathematical
Optimization and Modelling to be held in Brno, Czech Republic, 8-10 June
2016.  PRESENTATIONS OF OPEN-SOURCE PROJECTS would be particularly welcome
in this stream, and would reach a receptive audience.  APMOD attracts a
focused audience with strong interests in Optimization.

The deadline for submissions is coming up on April 4, so now is the time to
think about participating.  There's more information about the conference at

       http://www.apmod2016.org/

If you are interested in giving a talk at this conference on any aspect of
optimization modeling software, please let me know by replying with a
tentative title to 4er at ampl.com.  I will then get back to you with further
instructions for logging in to enter your title, abstract, and speaker
details.

This is an open invitation, so feel free to pass it along to anyone who
would be interested in participating in this stream.

Bob Fourer
4er at ampl.com