[Coin-announce] OR/MS software talks sought for EURO Conference, Poznan, 3-6 July 2016

Robert Fourer 4er at ampl.com
Sun Feb 21 15:51:42 EST 2016

I have been asked to organize sessions on

       SOFTWARE FOR OR/MS

at EURO 2016, the 28th European Conference on Operational Research to be
held in Poznan, Poland, 3-6 July 2016.  PRESENTATIONS OF OPEN-SOURCE
PROJECTS would be particularly welcome in this stream, and would reach a
diverse audience.  EURO is the largest OR conference this summer.

The deadline for submissions is coming up very soon on March 1.  There's
more information about the conference at

       http://www.euro2016.poznan.pl/

If you are interested in giving a talk at this conference on any aspect of
modeling or algorithmic software for operations research, please let me know
by replying with a tentative title to 4er at ampl.com.  I will then get back to
you with further instructions for logging in to enter your title, abstract,
and speaker details.

This is an open invitation, so feel free to pass it along to anyone who
would be interested in participating in this stream.

Bob Fourer
4er at ampl.com