[Coin-announce] News for the Annual Report?

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Tue Sep 23 19:24:29 EDT 2014

Folks,

     It's time once again to assemble an Annual Report for the COIN-OR
Foundation. If you have news you'd like to see in the report, you can

   * Add it to the wiki page at

     https://projects.coin-or.org/Events/wiki/AnnualReport2014

     Just scroll down to the News and Announcements section, log in,
     and add your item.

   * Email your item to me (or email me a pointer to appropriate text)
     and I'll add it to the Annual Report.

While you're there, if you see anything else that needs to be corrected,
or don't see something that should be there, please let me know.

                        Thanks,
                                Lou (wearing my Secretary hat)