[Coin-announce] Offer to distrbute your COIN-OR related materials at the COIN-OR Vendor Workshop during the INFORMS 2009 Annual Meeting in DC

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 23 23:14:26 EDT 2008

At the upcoming INFORMS Annual meeting in DC,  representatives from the
COIN-OR Foundation will be holding a "Vendor Workshop" on Saturday,
October 11, 2008 from 12:00 - 3:00pm  in Room Wilson A of the Marriott
Wardman Park Hotel  (or so I'm told -- check the program for final
time/location).

As a service to our corporate sponsors and user community, we're extending
an offer to any group using COIN-OR (and publically admitting to it :-).
We are reserving some space in the workshop room where users/developers
can display and distribute their own literature related to COIN-OR. If
you'd like to take advantage of the space to place your material, we'd
welcome it!  Just drop it off at the room shortly before the workshop.  If
you have any q's, feel free to contact me or the other COIN-OR workshop
organizers, Kipp Martin (Kipp.Martin at chicagogsb.edu) and Brad Bell
(bradbell at seanet.com).

For more on the workshop, visit
https://projects.coin-or.org/Events/wiki/Informs08Workshop
For more on all the COIN-OR events happening at the DC meeting, checkout
https://projects.coin-or.org/Events/wiki/Informs08Workshop

Hope to see you in DC,
Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer, PhD
Program Manager, COIN-OR
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org