[Coin-announce] Need your input for the annual news round up - what are you doing with COIN-OR?

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 12 15:36:01 EDT 2008

Dear All:

We're putting together the annual round-up of COIN-OR news and need input
from YOU -- the members of the COIN-OR community: users, lurkers, project
managers, committee members, developers, hackers,...in otherwords,
everyone.

We've set up a wiki for the "Annual Report" at
https://projects.coin-or.org/Events/wiki/AnnualReport2008.  There are
sections for
- User Reports
- Project Managers
along with some others.

Please take a quick minute to add a short blurb (1-2 sentences) about
yourself,  who you are, how you're using COIN-OR (research? business?
teaching? applications?), and any feedback to the approproate section.
This is an quick and easy way for you to demonstrate your support and give
back.

The deadline is Friday, Aug 22.

For an example of last year's report, visit
https://projects.coin-or.org/Events/wiki/AnnualReport2007

thanks in advance,
Robin
COIN-OR Outreach Committee, Chair

PS: Wiki-phobic?  Just send me your news by email to robinlh at us.ibm.com
and I'll post it for you.

Robin Lougee-Heimer, PhD
Program Manager, COIN-OR
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org