[Coin-announce] COIN/modeling language talks sought for INFORMS Puerto Rico July 8-11

Robert Fourer 4er at iems.northwestern.edu
Sun Feb 25 22:18:23 EST 2007

For the INFORMS International meeting in Puerto Rico July 8-11, I have
organized part of a session on "Using Modeling Languages with COIN-OR."  I
would welcome hearing from anyone who would like to contribute a talk to
this session.

Bob Fourer
4er at iems.northwestern.edu

--

P.S.: There are also openings for other COIN-OR related talks in the INFORMS
Computing Society sponsored cluster.  To learn more, contact me or Robin