[Coin-announce] Server downtime UPDATE

Matthew Saltzman mjs at CLEMSON.EDU
Sun Dec 16 13:18:14 EST 2007

COIN-OR servers are back up.  A second downtime is needed, so servers
will be down tomorrow (Monday, 12/16) starting at 8:00 am EST and
lasting until early afternoon.

One more brief outage will be needed later in the week.

Again, thank you for your patience while we improve our service level.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu