[Cmpl] Installation on macOS Sierra

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at th-wildau.de
Sat Nov 26 10:32:37 EST 2016

Dear CMPL users,

I found a better solution to install CMPL on macOS faster then expected yesterday.

To install CMPL on a Mac you need the following working steps:

1) You have to download the DMG file for macOS and to open the disk image.
2) Copy the folder Cmpl in the disk image into the Application folder.
3) Execute cmplSetup in the disk image by double-clicking it.

It is strongly recommended to deinstall older versions!

Thanks,

Mike