[Cmpl] Error connecting to CPLEX

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at th-wildau.de
Sat Nov 22 11:50:01 EST 2014

The following entries are working on my Windows test system:

CbcPath = ../Thirdparty/CBC/
GlpkPath =  ../Thirdparty/GLPK/
ScipFileName = ../Thirdparty/scip/scip.exe
CplexFileName =

It works as expected when I include the CMPL header entry %arg -solver scip in my model.

Please copy the required DLLs into CMPL/Frameworks or in another folder that is in the search path.

This should work similar for Cplex.

Cheers,

Mike