[Cmpl] XML Schema of CmplSolutions available?

Wolf, Armin armin.wolf at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jan 22 11:54:04 EST 2014

Dear all,

thank you for CMPL and the according tools. I am using it with pleasure.
Now, I like to use the XML solution output of the solver (CmplSolutions).
For parsing these XML solutions it would be nice to have an according XML
Schema as a basis for automatic parser generation. - Is such schema available
(and where)?

Many thanks in advance for your support.

Armin Wolf

--
Dr. Armin Wolf, Head of IT4Energy
Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems FOKUS

Besuchen Sie uns auf der  e-World 2014<http://www.e-world-essen.com/de/aktuelles/> in Halle 4
11. - 13. Februar 2014 in Essen
IT4Energy-Workshop 2014 - Virtuelle Kraftwerke
Fraunhofer FOKUS lädt am 3. April 2014 Energieversorger, Netzbetreiber, Stadtwerke
und Industrie zum IT4Energy-Workshop ein. Weitere Informationen und Anmeldung.<http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/de/fokus_events/it4energy/Workshop_2014/index.html>