[Cmpl] Install Troubles

Matthew Melnyk matthew.melnyk at utoronto.ca
Sat Mar 24 14:08:33 EDT 2012

I recently tried to install cmpl and coliop onto my windows 7x64 computer.
However when i go to run the program all that pops up is my command
console, and for coliop the command line pops up and immediately closes.  I
have found I am able to get coliop to run through its subfolder but then
the solver refuses to run due to some java error=5 with respect to the
cmpl.

l followed the installation instructions and am just wondering if there is
anything I can do to correct this and get the program to run or if you are
still having issues with 64-bit window systems.

Thanks
Matthew