[Clp] Possible access violation in ClpModel

Haroldo Gambini Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 21:26:42 EDT 2014

Hi Forrest,

I'm checking for some possible problems indicated by Coverity, this one
https://scan8.coverity.com:8443/reports.htm#v18150/p10064/fileInstanceId=53568&defectInstanceId=8894&mergedDefectId=13004

Appears to be a real bug.

Since I don't know if you can see this page I'll describe the possible
problem here:

In ClpModel.cpp, at line 2488
    which   is a vector allocated with size  numberRows_

some lines below, however, there is this test and access:

                               if (iRow >= numberRows_) {
                                    if(which[iRow])

Where vector which would be accessed at an invalid position.

Could you check this ?

Haroldo