[Clp] Issue with Clp executable for maximization and for binary variables

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Thu May 22 09:13:03 EDT 2014

Sourav,

Cbc reads arguments in order so you need to put -threads 6 before -solve.

Problem is big, but switching off preprocessing is probably counter
productive.  Given those statistics, I would expect preprocessing to
reduce size considerably.

If you want to send me the problem (compressed), I amy have time to take
a quick look.

John Forrest