[Clp] Clp Digest, Vol 109, Issue 7

Miles Lubin miles.lubin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:55:15 EDT 2014

Hi Wolfgang,

If you're reading from an MPS file, there shouldn't be any difference
at all between using the C interface, the C++ interface, or the CLI.
Does the CLI return the same objective value as the C interface?

I don't believe it's possible to access the presolved model by using
the C api, but you can disable presolve if you believe that this could
be an issue. In recent versions of Clp, you can do this by creating a
ClpSolve object, calling ClpSolve_setPresolveType, and then passing
the ClpSolve object to Clp_initialSolveWithOptions.

Best,
Miles