[Clp] Clp Digest, Vol 109, Issue 7

Wolfgang Hartmann cmat.wolfgang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 03:44:34 EDT 2014

Hi,
I'm using the C Interface for Clp!!

that means I'm calling (among others):
  -  irc = Clp_readMps(model,ofil,1,0);
  - one of the following four:
    irc = Clp_dual(model,ifValuesPass);
    irc = Clp_initialDualSolve(model);
    irc = Clp_primal(model,ifValuesPass);
    irc = Clp_initialPrimalSolve(model);

For larger Problems, however, the Solutions I get are infeasible.
With any of the methods above!

I had a look at the C++ examples and thought maybe running something like
   Presolved.Info.presolvedModel(model)
would help getting some more reasonable result.

However, I did not find something similar in the C Interface source code
distributed with Clp.  Is it just me or is there anybody else of you who
works
with that C Interface? How do you call
   Presolved.Info.presolvedModel(model)
using the C Interface??

Thanks,
Wolfgang

--
Time is not Onedimensional!
And even if it were - it would still be too difficult for me to handle.---