[Clp] bug

Stéphane Flotron stephane.flotron at foxel.ch
Fri Dec 19 10:33:10 EST 2014

Dear John

I don't understand what you mean by driver. Can you explain it to me.

Just for clarification, we are using the library OSI/CLP libraries directly in our code.
I mean we do not use temporary files where the LP program is written.

We solve LP problems thanks to the OsiClpSolverInterface interface.
In the context of computer vision application.

Thanks for any tips and help.

Regards,

Stéphane