[Clp] Regression with the current trunk.

ycollette.nospam at free.fr ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Wed Aug 13 11:19:13 EDT 2014

Hello,

I was testing the current trunk of clp against our tool.
And with the current trunk version, I noticed a regression on some tests.
After trying to understand what was the problematic part I finally bisected the CoinUtils code until commit 1699.

r1699 | forrest | 2014-05-22 19:06:09 +0200 (jeu. 22 mai 2014) | 2 lignes

 changes to presolve - hopefully good ones

Before this commit, there are no problems in our test base, after, some tests are failling.
I just bisected the coinutils code. I leave the clp code untouched. So, the problem seems to be really located into coinutils.

Best regards,

YC