[Clp] Clp Digest, Vol 109, Issue 7

Wolfgang Hartmann cmat.wolfgang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 05:57:58 EDT 2014

Just to make sure that I solved this Problem.
By some ridiculous mistake, I did specify not enough
iterations in my Interface to Clp. Sorry, for bothering,
with a little bit more patience I would have found that
without contacting the community.

Unortunately, compared with some other LP methods
is my current Interface to Clp's primal and dual Simplex
algorithm a Little bit slow. But that may have to do with
the Default factorization (which I think is dense). I will
enhance my Interface with some additional sparse factorizations.

There are quite a number of methods set up, mostly by Tim Davis,
(has moved from Florida to Texas A&M)?
Could anybody point me to one or two of the "best"?

Wolfgang in Heidelberg

--

On YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE16lQWprwg&feature=youtu.be
 www.wcmat.com/wolfgang