[Clp] AMPL driver for Clp

vladimir voloshinov vladimir.voloshinov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 09:55:16 EDT 2013

Dear Horand,
thank you for the reply.
I have great respect to the development of Coin OS project participants'.
We are aware about features and capabilities of usage of OSAmplClient
and OSSolverService.

But we have our own open source toolkit to provide remote asynchronous
access to any applications (including opt. solvers) via "lightweight"
RESTful-services.
Because a lot of optimization models and computing scenarios are
presented in AMPL-script it would be rather hard to convert all this
stuff to OS*L languages.
More over, we "know how" to convert any scenario written in AMPL
(including iterative, recursive etc.) in such a way: 1) it will remain
AMPL-script; 2) it will work in distributed mode.

Best regards,
Vladimir Voloshinov.