[Clp] generating mps files for quadratic program for use with clp interior point

Stephanie Jakus stephanie.jakus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:13:59 EDT 2012

Dear Clp mailing list,
Thanks very much for your suggestions in getting started with the
(windows) command line version of Clp.

I am wondering if anyone has advice for generating a .mps file from an
AMPL-style (.dat and .mod) model for a problem with a simple quadratic
objective function. I would like to generate a .mps file to call clp
with the option "barrier."

For linear problems I was using the GNU solver glpsol with the
"--check" option to generate .mps files. However, this no longer works
for a quadratic objective.

Thanks very much for your suggestions!

Sincerely,
Stephanie Jakus