[Clp] CLP finds feasible model infeasible

Bo Jensen jensen.bo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:46:48 EDT 2012

Reposting this reply, since it bounced on my other email address, sorry for
the double posting if it went through :

Nils,John,

The two numbers are probably exactly equal in your running application, you
loose precision on negative number writing the file because it makes room
for the - sign. I have debugged these issues before, where a linear
dependency checker failed because of this. I hope the file is not written
with our software, because I think they should have equal precision no
matter the sign :-)