[Clp] CLP finds feasible model infeasible

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Thu Jun 21 11:56:55 EDT 2012

Nils,

Something to do with scaling.

By fiddling about I can get it to be primal infeasible OR dual
infeasible with scaling.

Looking more closely Clp is correct and all the other codes are wrong!

You have sell/buy variables e.g.

     sell_23 OBJROW 44.66755905  auto_constraint_000069 1.
     buy_23 OBJROW  -44.667559  auto_constraint_000069  -1.

So the code wants to buy an infinite amount and then sell it at a small
profit.

This was on about half the sell/buy pairs.  When I made all those bad
ones equal cost then it was fine.

John Forrest