[Clp] manual pivoting

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Thu May 5 06:17:15 EDT 2011

In your configure add to CXXDEFS -DCLP_USER_DRIVEN1 and code up
functions such as  userChoiceValid1.  You will find definitions at top
of ClpSimplexPrimal.cpp

Then you can use that to return false if pivot element too small.

Option has not really been tested so ask for help if necessary.

John Forrest