[Clp] parametric LP available?

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Thu Aug 4 15:14:09 EDT 2011

David,

Parametrics on what?

I am working on an application which needs RHS (and bounds) parametrics.
It is coming along but may need more work for general applications - but
I can work on that.

I may be working on parametrics on the objective function later and
putting the two together later in the year.

The functions are in ClpSimplexOther.hpp and the one I am working on is
the one at line 100 of trunk/ClpSimplexOther.hpp

You will be on the 'bleeding edge' but .....

John Forrest