[Clp] parametric LP available?

David Kaufman davidlk at umich.edu
Thu Aug 4 14:14:46 EDT 2011

Dear CLP mailing list members,

Greetings.  My name is David Kaufman.  I am brand new to the list.  I am a
lecturer in the Dept. of Industrial and Operations Eng. at the Univ. of
Michigan where I teach courses in financial engineering and quantitative
risk management.

I have a need for a parametric LP solver.  It is indicated in the CLP
documentation (http://www.coin-or.org/Clp/userguide/apa.html) that
implementing a parametric Simplex method is an open request.  This
documentation, however, dates to 2004.  So:

Does a parametric Simplex method already exist?

If not, maybe this would be a way for me to make a contribution.  Of course,
help would be welcomed.  I would appreciate it if you would let me know if a
solution already exists, or if anyone has already make some progress down
this path.

Thank you!

David

--