[Clp] pivot on the one specific variable

Thomas Vincent thomas.vincent at univ-nantes.fr
Wed Apr 27 03:52:11 EDT 2011

Hi Siamak,

First of all, I mainly use OsiClp, not Clp, so please everyone feel free
to correct me if I'm wrong.

The pivot() function is what you need as each column represents a
variable of your problem. You just have to pivot a non-basic variable
(i.e. your column) with a basic variable (i.e. a column with almost only
0s and just one 1).
You can get the indices of the basic variables using the getBasics(int*
index) function: index[i] will give you the column number of the ith
basic variable.

Just for my curiosity, how do you compute the reduced costs of the
second (and other) objective(s)?

Cheers,
Thomas