[Clp] pivot on the one specific variable

SIAMAK MORADI siamak_ind at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 21:44:11 EDT 2011

Hi everyone
I am new to Clp, so sorry if this question is easy for you.
After I solve a problem in Primal and find the optimal answer I want topivot on
the one specific variable, I know that this makes the objective worse but I need
this to solve multi-objective problems, I have tried the pivot(); function but
it seems that It pivots on two columns shouldn't it take a row and a column? I
was wondering if you could explain how I could achieve this?
Thanks a lot
Cheers
Siamak