[Clp] Solving a lot of small and similar LPs

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 5 16:19:06 EST 2010

Carlos,

If you send me some driver which gives flavor of what you want to do then
I can have a quick look.  Maybe one small and one large model.  You may be
able to do a lot better especially on the long thin models.  If you add
violated constraints then you may wish to add costed slacks to make
feasible and then use a slightly modified version of
Clp/examples/sprint.cpp

John Forrest