[Clp] Solving a lot of small and similar LPs

Carlos Eduardo Knippschild carlos.eduardo at audaces.com
Fri Feb 5 14:50:21 EST 2010

Oh! I noticed I mixed the things I was tunning in CLP with another solver
we're evaluating.

In fact, the only parameters I managed to tune where the combinations of:
- Solving the model with "primal" or "dual"
- For these calls, setting parameters:
   - "ifValuesPass" to 0 or 1
   - "startFinishOptions" to values ranging from 0 to 7;

But I'm pretty ignorant about their real effect over the model beyond the
simple measurement of the time it takes.

Regards,
--
Carlos E. Knippschild