[Clp] Finding volume of feasible region

Craig Schmidt craig at craigschmidt.com
Tue Aug 17 12:51:42 EDT 2010

You question is probably a bit off topic for this list.

A google search on "volume of a polytope" should be what you're looking for.  There are number of specialized codes to compute this.

Here is more info...
http://mathoverflow.net/questions/979/algorithm-for-finding-the-volume-of-a-convex-polytope

-Craig