[Clp] Load a row ordered Clp problem

Rodrigo Marambio rmarambi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:09:01 EDT 2010

Hello,
I´m trying to solve a problem by a row generation method.
I've noticed that when I load a problem in a ClpSimplex object, if the input
CoinPackedMatrix is ordered by row, then Clp transform it to a column
ordered CoinPackedMatrix.
Is there a way for Clp to load the problem with a row ordered
CoinPackedMatrix?, cause otherwise, insert a new row equals to insert a
minor dimension vector, and that is much slower than insert a major
dimension vector if one has to solve the problem several times.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Rod Marambio