[Clp] warmstart in Clp

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 6 04:40:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

> I imagine it must be possible to give an advanced basis to Clp. Where would
> the mechanics be documented? How can I input an advanced basis into
> Clp?

It should be ClpSimplex::setColumnStatus and ClpSimplex::setRowStatus.
A look at OsiClpSolverInterface::setBasis(const CoinWarmStartBasis&
basis, ClpSimplex* model) may help to understand how to use it.

Stefan

> Thanks

> gus gassmann          (Horand.Gassmann at dal.ca)
>
> School of Business Administration, Dalhousie University
> 6100 University Avenue
> Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada , B3H 3J5
> ph. (902) 494-1844
> fax (902) 494-1107
>
> http://myweb.dal.ca/gassmann/

Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics
http://www.math.hu-berlin.de/~stefan