[Clp] Clp-1.7 Dual Simplex Algorithm

Bulutoglu Dursun A Civ AFIT/ENC Dursun.Bulutoglu at afit.edu
Mon Jun 29 13:55:25 EDT 2009

Dear Clp forum,
I am using an IP solver that uses Clp-1.7. My IP problems are all
feasibility problems.
I am trying to find all feasible solutions to an IP. I am using the zero
function  as my objective (i.e. all of my objective function's
coefficients are equal to zero). Then in the dual simplex algorithm all
the calculations involving reduced costs are unnecessary. Skipping these
calculations will undoubtedly speed up the dual simplex calculations in
solving an LP relaxation within an IP.
I was wondering if there is a version of Clp whose dual simplex
component skips calculations involving reduced costs when the objective
function is the zero function.

Dursun Bulutoglu