[Clp] MpsTolerance

Ahmadi, Javad javad.ahmadi at amd.com
Wed Feb 11 10:45:55 EST 2009

John,

This would be a useful addition.

On a separate topic, I have had some bad experiences with the pre-solve
routine.  For large problems that  involve a great deal of reduction
pre-solve crashes with an OS memory error.  I tried some cases where we
were trying a " do nothing" solution by forcing all primary decision
variables to zero.  Pre-solve in some cases took much longer time to
solve the problem than normal cases and in some cases it crashed.  Is
there a chance for someone to take a look at the code for potential
issues.

thanks