[Clp] bounced subscribers have been resubscribed

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 30 13:57:27 EDT 2008

My writing is that bad, eh?  I'll work on that, but this one was
definitely real.  :-)

Robin Lougee-Heimer, PhD
Program Manager, COIN-OR
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>
07/30/2008 01:39 PM

Robin Lougee-Heimer/Watson/IBM at IBMUS
cc
<clp at list.coin-or.org>
Subject
Re: [Clp] bounced subscribers have been resubscribed

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008, Robin Lougee-Heimer wrote:

> A server failure caused massive bounces which lead to some folks on the
> clp list getting unsubscribed.
> I've just re-subscribed everyone who was affected.

Thanks.
I wasn't sure whether the announcement was real or a phishing expedition.

"Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer (not advised)
are called Hardware;  those program instructions that you can only
curse at are called Software."